City Government Closures for Memorial Day Holiday
Most city government offices and facilities will be closed on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices
- The Office of the Property Appraiser
- Duval County Courthouse, 330 E. Bay St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Supervisor of Elections branch office, 5200-2 Norwood Ave.
- Planning and Development Department administrative offices, 128 E. Forsyth St.
- Municipal Code Compliance administrative and operations offices, 1801 Art Museum Drive, Bldg. 3500, Suite 200
- Animal Care and Control Center, 2580 W. First St.
- Animal Care and Control Mandarin Adoption Center, 10503 San Jose Blvd., # 19 & 20
- Jacksonville Fire Rescue administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 851 N. Market St.
- All community and senior centers and gymnasiums managed by the Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Jacksonville Children’s Commission, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- The Ritz Theatre & LaVilla Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
- Behavioral and Human Services Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Drive
- Right-of-Way and Grounds Maintenance administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
The Jacksonville Public Library (Main Library and all branches) will be closed on Sunday, May 24 and Monday, May 25.
Residential garbage, yard waste and recycling will be collected as usual on Monday, May 25. The Trail Ridge Landfill located at 5110 U.S. Highway 301 will maintain normal operating hours.
Huguenot Memorial Park will maintain regular hours. Day-use visitors may enter from 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m. All but permitted campers and their authorized visitors must depart by 8 p.m. Visitors of campers should pre-register with the office and acquire a visitor pass to stay in the park until 10 p.m. Camping reservations can be made by phone Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.